Compare car insurance policies online by top car insurance companies. Buy or renew best car insurance with premium comparison.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Plan will provide you great plans with affordable pricing, hassle-free online services, and assured services. If you don't the about anything and want to purchase the insurance then you can go to the official website of the company and can choose from the number of plans according to your need and requirement.
It is a very cost-effective two wheeler insurance plan. It covers the accidental damage and covers 1 lac for the driver and owner in case of any mishappening.
1. The damage or loss under war or nuclear explosion and loss and damage outside India.
2. Mechanical or technical breakdown.
3. Loss or damage to the two-wheeler without the license.
4. Not covers Depreciation.
5. Loss or damage of the two-wheeler while driving or traveling under the influence of liquor or drugs.
Premium is dependent on different factors like the registration place, type of vehicle, the age of the vehicle, and fuel type.
It provides different plans according to your bike type. There are few plans you should check.
1. TVS Star city plus Insurance
2. Honda Activa I- Insurance
3. Suzuki Access Insurance
4. Yamaha YBR 125 Insurance
5. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance
It offers three ways to pay the premium for the HDFC Ergo Two wheeler insurance plan. The options are given below.
1. By signing the mandate at the time of policy it will automatically deduct the premium from the bank before the due date.
2. One can pay the cash or cheque at the banks to pay the premium.
3. One of the easiest methods is to pay the premium online by net banking, debit, and credit card.
If you already choose the mandate option at the time of policy then it will be automatically renewed or one can renew it by e-portal, logging into your account online and choose the available payment option there – Net banking, Credit Card/Debit Card etc.One can also renew the policy by visiting the nearest branch of the organization.
One can cancel the policy anytime whenever they need. Just visit the official website of the company and order the cancellation request, and the option is by email, one can cancel the policy by sending email to the team with relevant details about the policy, it is a quick process and one will receive the update of cancellation soon.
There are few other plans of the organization you might be interested in check it out below.
It offers a great range of security to your home in every way. HDFC Ergo Home Insurance provides full protection to your home in every possible way whether it is a natural disaster or man-made happening.
1. The HDFC Ergo Home Insurance Plan covers almost all the miss-happening and risks like theft, burglary, flood, explosion, lightning, implosion.
2. The duration of the plan is 5 years.
3. It offers 25% discount and an additional discount for the security features.
4. It gives an exclusive to the owner of the property for long-term coverage.
5.It offers rebates and affordable premium price to the client.
1. Individual living in the independent house or a flat with the external walls are of stone/concrete blocks/burnt bricks/ and RBC/RCC can apply for the plans.
2. Owners of the tenants or home.
The company is undertaken by the Ergo International AG and HDFC limited. It is divided into 76:24 ratio with the HDFC LTD. It is spread over almost 89 cities and has 109 branches all over India.
The overseas Travel insurance is available easily to all the travelers and comes in a lot of variants. There are other insurance companies offer the same but this plan comes with other additional benefits. The few benefits are given below.
1. One can get the instant approval by applying online for the plan from the official website.
2. It provides 24*7 customer support facility in case of any urgency.
3. It offers hassle-free cashless claim all over India.
4. It offers overseas travel insurance plan in four variants namely multiple trips, Asia, a family floater plan, and Single Trip.
5. One can download the claim form online or can call the Ergo customer support to get the details.
6. One can buy the plan by simply visiting the official website and it can also buy from the nearest branch.
1. An Indian citizen lying between the ages of 6 months to 70 years under the single trip variant.
2. An Indian citizen lying between the ages of 18 years to 70 years under the annual multi-trip variant.
3. An Indian citizen lying between the ages of 6 months to 70 years under the Asia single trip excluding Japan variant.
4. An Indian citizen aged 60 years or below, and for the spouse with the same criteria, and maximum two dependent children aged between 6 years to 21 years.
It offers great financial support in the Personal Accident plan to the policyholder even if he/she is disabled by the accident or on the sudden death. It covers all the major and minor injuries.
1. It is not an individual plan it is for the entire family as well. It provides financial support to the entire family in case of any uncertainty.
2. It offers worldwide coverage.
3. It provides all the services online like renewal, purchasing of a plan, claim settlement in a hassle free way
4. Almost all the risk covered under this plan like dismemberment, broken bones, accidental death, burns, and permanent disability.
5. It covers the claim from 2.5 lacs up to 15 lacs.