SBI General Health Insurance Company is the joint business of SBI India and Insurance Australia Group. In this company, 74% of business is owned by SBI and IAG group owns remaining 26%. SBI Health Insurance Company is one of the largest groups in India to offer these services and they offer these insurance solutions in more than 14000 branches of SBI. This insurance company is providing services to three different segments of customers:
The health insurance plans are very important for everyone in case of any medical emergency. The cost of medical expenses can be very high in top hospitals in India. The diseases and health problems are increasing in people and health insurance is a perfect option to face such financial conditions in a medical emergency. You will be able to ensure the complete medical safety of your family and employees with a good health insurance plan. SBI is one of the trusted companies in India to find some good health insurance plans for everyone.
Everyone has the different requirements when it comes to choosing any goods health insurance plan. SBI focuses on every individual and business owner to provide some of the good coverage policies with their health insurance plans. They are known to provide the following features in their health insurance plans:
With all these features, they are providing the benefits to people who live in a metro or semi-metro city.
In case of any critical illness, the patient not only needs emotional support but also good financial support for good treatment at right time. Poor and middle-class families cannot afford such high expenses in hospitals in case of such medical emergencies. You will find the critical illness insurance plan with SBI to cover 13 critical diseases. You will find the following features in these plans.
SBI Hospital daily cash insurance plan is very helpful when anyone is dealing with financial issues and health issues at the same time. In this plan, you will find the fixed benefits for everyday expenses during hospitalization. These cash benefits are very helpful to cover the additional expenses of hospitalization that are not covered by other traditional health insurance plans. This insurance plan provides the following features:
It is a special health insurance plan that is available for the individuals having high net worth. You will find benefits to cover the high medical expenses and top hospitals. You will also find the benefits to cover the expenses our traditional treatment methods like Ayurveda, yoga, homeopathy, and others. It is a perfect plan to ensure the complete safety and security in case of any medical emergency for the individual. You will find the following benefits of this health insurance plan:
In this policy, you will find the coverage options for the high costs of OPD and hospitalization. In most of the policies, you will find the Limited coverage options. It is a perfect option for people who want to cover all these additional expenses like OPD. You will find the following features of this policy by SBI:
By choosing SBI group health insurance plan, you can ensure the safety of you and your family with good medical treatment services. This health plan comes with the benefits to cover various kinds of expenses during hospitalization of any member of your family. You will find following features with this insurance plan:
When you want to choose any of these insurance plans, you will find various processes for it. You can simply contact the customer care representative to apply for any loan. They will provide the complete details of the plan and will help you to get the policy. These days, the online application process is also available where you can simply apply for any insurance plan easily. You can also visit the branch of the company to contact an agent to buy any plan according to your needs.