Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is a joint insurance company between the Tata Group and American International Group. Tata Group has 74 % of the shares in the insurance venture and AIG has the remaining 26% shares.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Tata AIG has over 2000 qualified professionals working for it. It has a network of more than 160 locations.
TATA AIG Insurance provides a diverse range of insurance policies to choose from. It provides health insurance, travel insurance, motor insurance, etc. It also offers other specialized financial services.
Tata AIG has a good reputation for strong claims settlement service. It also boasts of promotional strength and accessibility through mediums such as Tele Marketing, Digital Marketing, etc.
TATA AIG offers the following health insurance plans:
TATA AIG offers the following travel insurance plans:
TATA AIG offers the following motor insurance plans:
This health insurance policy helps you save your taxes and provides cashless claims in less than 4 hours.
This comprehensive health insurance policy is designed especially for all the busy executives. It lets you focus on your goals, while it focuses on your health.
This health insurance policy takes care of the entire family by covering for their medical expenses.
To cater to the needs of the modern age woman, this health insurance plan takes care of her needs and well-being at all times.
Critical Illness Policy
Several people around the country are suffering from critical medical ailments today. To keep them financially protected, this plan offers comprehensive protection for its customers.
Individual Accident & Sickness Hospital Cash
This health insurance policy can substitute your regular health insurance policy by covering for you in difficult situations such as when hospitalizations extend to long durations, unforeseen expenses come up or specialised medical procedures maybe necessary.
This health insurance plan is designed specifically for senior citizens. It helps take care of their medical expenses which might come unexpected, without draining their retirement funds.
Tata AIG Travel Guard – Overseas Travel Insurance
Tata AIG Travel Guard is an insurance plan which provides coverage against any unfortunate or unpredictable conditions during your trip overseas. Travel Guard provides emergency assistance which is meant for Repatriation and Medical Evacuation exclusively. Silver, Silver Plus, Gold, Platinum and Senior Plan are the different policy schemes under this plan for a single trip.
Annual Multi Trip Gold Plan and Annual Multi Trip Platinum Plan are the two policy schemes that come for the annual multi trip plan.
This is a comprehensive travel insurance plan targeted at students who are travelling overseas for higher education specifically. This policy has several benefits such as Sponsor Protection, Study Interruption, Accident, Sickness Reimbursement, Personal Accident Cover and Two-way visit of family members. It includes the following benefits:
Asia Travel Guard Policy
Designed exclusively for Indian citizens planning to travel within Asia, this travel insurance policy offers various benefits to the policyholders. It guarantees maximum comfort and protection while travelling in Asian countries.
Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Armenia, Bahrain, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Iraq, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uzbekistan, Yemen and Vietnam are the countries covered under this plan. This plan provides cover for the following:
Domestic Travel Insurance
Domestic Travel Insurance is a distinctive travel Insurance policy which targets those customers who are travelling by road, air or rail within India. Incidents such as lost ticket reimbursement, missed departure, accommodation charges due to trip delay, etc. are covered for under this policy. It covers the following:
This plan, as the name suggests, provides protection to your vehicle. It covers for the following:
There are 4 add-on rider packages available in this scheme: Gold, Pearl, Titanium and Platinum.
Tata AIG Car Insurance Gold
This plan has the following benefits:
Tata AIG Car Insurance Pearl
This plan has the following benefits:
Tata AIG Car Insurance Pearl Plus
This insurance policy’s objective is to increase the protection provided to the customers and decrease the liability they have to face. This plan has the following benefits:
Tata AIG Private Car Insurance Titanium
This plan offers the following benefits:
Tata AIG Private Car Insurance Platinum
This is the most comprehensive and benefits filled car insurance plan as compared to the other options- Gold, Pearl and Titanium. This plan offers the following benefits: