Forget Vacations! This Is What Your Kids Really Want!
These holidays, where are you planning to take your kids?
An international holiday to Mauritius, or Disney Land, or Bali, or somewhere more expensive?
Well, holidays are good and spending money on them is ok too! But, wouldn't it be great if you spent that same amount of money, or maybe even lesser and bought them the safety and security for life?
Yes, we are talking about lifelong financial planning for your kids' future, through methodical and sensible Investment Plans Investing money for life security is way better than spending it for few days pleasure!
- A sound investment plan helps you to grow your wealth and build a corpus of funds, to come in handy for your kids anytime at the time of need.
- They provide absolute life protection to you and your kids as the main component of major investment plans remains life insurance.
- With healthy returns at the time of maturity, they are the fool-proof planning for long-term goals of your kids' life.
- The biggest advantage of investment plans lies in the multiple avenues they offer for earning some extra income in the form of bonuses (guaranteed & non-guaranteed), dividends, interests, and much more.
- There is also an option to earn capital gains from sale of equities and mutual funds. Thus, generating a side-fund for your kids, as and when they want.
- These plans bring with them an array of tax benefits. While the premiums paid towards life insurance policies are covered under Section 80C of Income Tax Act, the maturity/death proceeds are also tax-free under Section 10(D). Thus, for all the funds your kids can avail, there is never a tax liability for the same.
Term Insurance Plan
- If you’re the sole bread-winner of the family, a term insurance plan ensures that your kid’s financial independence is retained even if you’re not around.
- A Term plan offers massive sum Assured at extremely lower premiums that can come handy for all your kids' educational and life planning needs.
- If you have certain loans to pay off like car loan, home loan etc. and unfortunately you pass away before they are paid off, your kids are prepared to pay-off with the financial planning you did for them through a sensible Term Insurance plan.
- A term insurance plan is the best insurance you can buy at extremely economical premiums that easily fit into your pockets without making your kids compromise on things that matter.
- With a child plan in place, the cost of basic as well as higher education can be met irrespective of the fact whether the parent is alive or not.
- Marriage is one of the most important milestones in a child’s life and requires substantial amount of financial support. A child plan helps to build a corpus at an early age, hence, such expenses are not a threat.
- In the unfortunate scenario of a Insured parent’s death the child plan offers a feature called Waiver of Premium (WOP) where the child is given the benefits of insurance and investment without having to pay any future premiums after the death of the insured (parent).
- With prudent financial planning through a child plan, you can strategically mark important milestones where your child gets financial support to meet different needs at different stages of his life. A child plan ensures this pay-out both in your presence as well as absence.
All kinds of insurance and investment plans are debt, equity and hybrid based. You must know your Risk appetite and invest accordingly, so that your kids do not have to suffer. It is advisable to prioritise your kids' future and based on their life-long needs, invest in a plan that offers maximum returns in your presence or absence.
Give the best gift to your kids' which is a life saver throughout! Vacations can wait!