Here are a few conditions which are not covered by a two wheeler insurance policy:
- Any damage caused to the vehicle due to regular wear and tear
- Any damage caused to the vehicle when driven by a person without valid driver’s license
- Damages or loss caused due to electrical or mechanical breakdowns
- Regular depreciation of the vehicle
- Loss to tyres and tyre tubes
- If the person is found to be driving under the influence of liquor/alcohol/drugs
- Occurrence of loss or damage when the policy has expired or not active.
- Loss or damage as a result of war /mutiny /nuclear risks.
- If the Two-wheeler is used for any other purpose other than its intended use.